Wednesday, April 30, 2008

A Trip To Turtle Lake... With The Boss.

Yes folks that what the month of May will be starting out for me.

Can I get a Woo-Hoo?

Woo-Hoo.

Thank you very much. Now, I am sure that there will plenty of stories to tell on this extravaganza that begins at five in the morning tomorrow.

First up is the six to seven hour drive to Turtle Lake, Wisconsin (sorry, didn't mention that part yet).

Next will be a really boring hour of how the customer is so pleased to have us servicing their equipment, blah, blah, blah...

Then comes the three to four hour drive back south to Madison, Wisconsin. This is where i will sit in my hotel room and try to get some sleep (can't do it without my honey, and I am not substituting her with my boss).

Then we get up and leave for Kenosha, by seven I would imagine. Where we will get to spend another hour of our lives listening to how great we are, how great the Packers will be - even without number four, more blah blahs and we're out of there.

Now, normally I would go back to the office - which by the way will be a shambles because we are doing a computer network migration and, well.... I will not be doing that this day, because I will take advantage of being able to come home and work on my %#&&@* kitchen floor.

More from the road, only I will be doing it in different voices...

2 comments:

  1. I feel for ya bud. I can't even imagine a 7 hour drive with my boss.

    So why do you have to work on your floor at home? I think I missed something there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should be back by now... can't wait for the full story. (I don't read ahead when I'm catching up.)

    Hope the trip wasn't horrible.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!