Saturday, April 5, 2008

Some of the BEST Nature Photos

No, seriously. These guys from, I am assuming it is dnd-photography.com took them, and I got them in my email. So naturally (Ha!), I will post them here.

I am so predictable. Just be forewarned, in case you send me an email. :)


Anyway, here are a few of the examples I got in the mail, enjoy!!


"I Love you Mommy!!" Or maybe it's, "Hmmm you'll make a good snack!" - Hey it's nature, not me!

"What to eat what to eat!" or "Now I know how humans feel about those gnats!"



How many zebras can you spot?



"Just put one foot in front of the other."



"Kisses darling, I'm giving you kisses!"



"Mom, mom, mom, MOM!!!" or "This iPod works great, did someone say something?"

Cool!

Creepy, yet cool as well.

That's it, I hope you enjoyed the pics and drop by their website to see more photos and their story.

Have a Great Day!

3 comments:

  1. Love the pix - very cute & very funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want you to know that you single-handedly entertained the whole line at the DMV the other day. Everyone was grousing so I started showing the pictures on my phone. The GRRRRs almost instantly turned to OOOOs and AAAAAs! On that day, you and I made one rockin' team! ;o)

    ReplyDelete

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!