Saturday, January 12, 2008

I Never Finish

So, why do I even bother to start?

I have no idea and no mind to really think about what it is I am writing, at this moment, on this blog other than to say I hope that it will entertain somebody, someday. heck, I hope that I can look back on it and say... "Look kids, look what yer daddy done did." And that will all say... "Why pops, that ain't half bad now!"

Okay, if any of my kids call me pops, I think I will be having one of them there conniption fits. Whatever that is.... Hold on, whilst I consult Webster's.....................

..................................................................

.................................. Ah, here it is... Conniption (at least I spelled it right!) n. Often, Conniptions. a fit of hysterical excitement or anger. Also called Conniption fit.

Now see, until I had read that last little line "Also called Conniption fit." I was going to apologize for using the word(s) incorrectly. Now I guess I don't have too. Cool.

Went back to school today. Going to try the Ministry Formation class one more time. I went through most of it over the past two years (2005-2007), but missed six months due to the birth of #6. The diocese has been gracious enough to allow me to finish those six months. Now, since I cannot graduate until this class ends (2009), I figured that I might as well go through the last year again, as well. So, that is what I am doing.

What else....

Nothing, because I can't finish it now anyway. I guess I will have to promise to try and come back later tonight... So that is what I will do.

BBFN! (Bye-bye for now!) (UGH!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!