- I'm liking this rebate more and more.... I have six kids! :-)
- Here is a good article about your blood pressure and the importance of friends, even those via blogs.
- My son likes McCain, I don't like any of them. He can't vote yet, I can.
- Kurt Vonnegut Jr. wrote some whacked out things, if I say so myself, and I do. Try The Sirens of Titan on for instance.
- Giving blood and sending a picture to Manic can win you BIG BIG BUCKS!! (My fat fingers almost had her giving away buicks instead).
- Heath Ledger is gone, can we please let his soul Rest In Peace? And who cares if the masseuse called Mary-Kate Olsen three times? What would you do, in a panic? Probably call someone for advice, especially if you are dealing with celebrities. Don't want to mess with their images, etc.
- Lost comes back next week! I think that I care, but I'm not sure.
- I didn't even care that I missed American Idol this week. That show must be so over. :-)
- I can't believe that this is my ninth thought already, and it isn't even 8 yet.
- Just jinxed myself, because this will be my last thought... now I have a few pictures to share with you. I didn't realize how valuable camera phones could be, until I started reading Swishy's blog. Unfortunately, my pictures are rather dull, but I think there is a point to be made with them.
Now you know why we use Fahrenheit vs. Celsius!
Bye-bye for now... (mwah haaa haa)