Monday, March 9, 2015

Story Time Two

So, I challenged myself to do this last week, or was it two weeks ago? Sorry I've been busy working and I don't like it one bit. :) I kid. I love my job, really I do and the fact that they want to pay me to do it, is even better. Anyway, below you will find my two 'stories' that I created from my two starting sentences and my ten words. I have bolded the offending and appropriate words. Okay they aren't really offending, but maybe the story is. Hmmm. Inquiring minds must continue to read below. I should also point out that this entire blog post has been written live, as in I didn't just copy and paste these stories, I sat down and wrote them out in less than half an hour, including this introduction. So what do you think?





How can the moderate wed the fancy metric?

For some reason, this question was keeping me awake this evening. I knew I shouldn't have attended that conference on how to save the environment. Alas, my friend had a convincing argument explaining that I should listen to what the panel had to say on the matter, and how it was important for me to look east for the new dawn of living life for the enjoyment of any future ancestors of mine. I tried to explain that I would rather wander about life like a tube  rides on the lazy river of life. To which he called me a pussy and I had to agree that I was making any excuses I could to keep from listening to the preaching of environmentalists that say they have my own interests in mind while charging me in helping with their formulation of ideas to bring to the masses. I mean if they were so sincere about all this stuff, why not just spend their own money instead of looking for an intake of funds from suckers that were inclined to give to any Tom, Dick or Harry that sold them a bill of goods.

As to the question of the night? I'm not really sure how it pertains to what I went through this evening, but I am sure it does on some deep intrinsically asinine melodrama of epic proportions.

Did I really just write that sentence? Sleep deprivation is a nuisance to the sane of mind and sound of body. I wonder if I am either or both?

Now that's a question I can fall asleep to.



The girl acquires an evil censor.

Why would someone write that here under this bridge? It doesn't even make sense. I mean if you want to go around preaching messages under overpasses don't you think they need to make sense? Who knows how many people will wander along this trail and stop to read 'the girl acquires and evil censor' and will immediately be thrown into a fit of self-consciousness wondering if the message is meant for them or some ancestor that will understand completely because they too, are bat shit crazy.

Of course, the only people that will really take notice will be those concerned with the environment who will no doubt get together a panel of like-minded individuals to hunt down the graffiti artist with no sense of proper storytelling. As much as one can tell a story with one sentence that is.

Looking east I noticed an intake of some sort, or what looked like one anyway. It appeared to draw the river into a small culvert that led to, somewhere. Maybe someone made it long ago for their own enjoyment and road tubes of air down the stream to a glorious pool of joy at the end. I really must ascertain where my thought come from and why I decide to use bigger words for some trivial thoughts and small words for the deep ones. You'd think it would be the other way around, wouldn't you?

Okay, enough dilly-dallying I must get back on my bike and head home before mom starts to miss me. I will have to work on a what the formulation of that idea means though, can't have people writing random thoughts without someone taking the time to figure them out now, right?

I think it's spaghetti for dinner and I don't want to be late for that.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!