Monday, April 22, 2013

The Great Pixar Feature Film Poll, round two

Round one is over and in the books.

There were 37 votes for each poll, which is great! (Thank You!) Hopefully round two will have at least that many.

The results from round one are as follows:

Up - 20
Toy Story 2 - 17
Up advances... I'm a little surprised by this outcome, but happy as well.

Cars - 16
The Incredibles - 21
The Incredibles advance... this result sets up two interesting contests, one of which will eliminate the film with the lowest vote count.

Toy Story - 16
Finding Nemo - 21
Finding Nemo advances... A lot of people commented on this one being a really tough choice.

Wall-E - 23
A Bug's Life - 14
Wall-E moves on.... I think A Bug's Life gets a bad rap, for some reason, but I really like that movie.

Toy Story 3 - 25
Brave - 12
Toy Story 3 advances.... I must add that I thought Brave would do a lot better, but what do I know, right?

On to round two and the match ups are as follows, please vote and get your kids to vote. Just send me an email with their votes, since the poll will only count your vote once, unless you can connect from a different IP Address. :)

















In case you didn't know, let me remind you that the last match up between Cars and Toy Story will eliminate the lowest vote total from the poll, and the film will finish in 13th place.

No pressure.


Happy voting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!