Sunday, March 3, 2013

Sunday Almanac #2

Location:  Batavia, Illinois. Home.

Weather: Clear and a cool, well cold for some, 32 degrees Fahrenheit.

Music: The soundtrack behind The Parent Trap 2, which is playing in the other room.

Book Reading: A Dance with Dragons: A Song of Ice and Fire: Book five. page 267 of 1016 - slow going. Hopefully this week will be better.

Mood: Happy

Reflection of the day: I spent the entire day with my family, the first full day in three weeks and it was grand. I even got some things accomplished, not as much as I should have I'm sure, but enough to keep one seven (actually he's still only six, but turns seven this coming week) year old happy. Now I need to make the ten year old happy. We went to Mass together and watch 'Swiss Family Robinson' together. I didn't watch the 'Parent Trap 2' but I could still hear it.

Quote of the day: "Creativity is a great motivator because it makes people interested in what they are doing. Creativity gives hope that there can be a worthwhile idea. Creativity gives the possibility of some sort of achievement to everyone. Creativity makes life more fun and more interesting. ~ Edward de Bono


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!