Saturday, January 8, 2011

Saturday!

Um, hi there!

Whatcha doin'?

Hopefully you are thinking to yourself, 'self, I need to step away from the computer and go outside and play.'

And when self comes back and says it is only fourteen degrees outside.

You retort back, 'don't forget your jacket then.'

Have a great weekend and please step away from the computer for a while and go smell the roses, shovel some snow, eat some snow (no yellow!), and enjoy your life away from this digital life you have here.

Just don't forget to come back.

Gos loves you and so do I!

1 comment:

  1. I did step away from the computer this morning to go to the Adoration Chapel...it's freakin' freezing outside! So, now that I'm home, I'll stay in the house the rest of the day...well, at least until I have to leave for Mass tonight. The only one I'll go outside for today is Jesus. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!