Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Getting That Motor Running, Again.

I'm sick of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask them where they're going, and hook up with them later. ~ Mitch Hedberg


Oi.

Here it is 11:05PM on a Tuesday night and I got nothing. 

Actually, I have a lot in there all trying to rush out in an unfocused state that confuses even me.

That being said, I need to get back in the saddle again. Do you realize it has been a really, really long time since I posted anything new? Does anyone still read along? Am I still in your readers?

I do worry about these things, probably too much, but not for me necessarily because um... 

See what I mean? Those thoughts just spewed forth and came out of left field. I wonder if I should invest in something like this,Portable MFA in Creative Writing (New York Writers Workshop). Or maybe even this, The Write-Brain Workbook: 366 Exercises to Liberate Your Writing.

Alas, I will carry on, somehow. Even though this is being played at a loud volume and distracting me...

Where was I?

Oh yeah, so now it's 11:26 and I really should go to bed.

Man, i need to get back into a more regular schedule. More tomorrow?

YES!

2 comments:

  1. Whenever in doubt about something to write, just write something about Zombies or Vampires. You're on the right track. ;-)

    The Count on Sesame Street was my favorite. He's the only one who dressed cool. Bert and Ernie really dressed nerdy.

    Glad you're back and don't be frustrated at the lack of people who comment, they'll come around. My numbers dropped big time when I took a break. The way I figure it, if the few bloggers I really like come around, that's ok with me. I do this just for fun and when it's not fun anymore, that's when I'll quit for good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I am as worried about readers/commenter's as much as I am worried about me losing the desire to write. To me, that would be tragic as it is always a pleasure putting words onto paper/screen. Kind of like therapy.

    I loved the Count and Oscar the Grouch myself, oh and Grover - who doesn't like a spastic furry blue monster, right? As for the video, it's really pretty sophomoric, but it makes the older kids giggle. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!