Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Getting That Motor Running, Again.

I'm sick of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask them where they're going, and hook up with them later. ~ Mitch Hedberg


Oi.

Here it is 11:05PM on a Tuesday night and I got nothing. 

Actually, I have a lot in there all trying to rush out in an unfocused state that confuses even me.

That being said, I need to get back in the saddle again. Do you realize it has been a really, really long time since I posted anything new? Does anyone still read along? Am I still in your readers?

I do worry about these things, probably too much, but not for me necessarily because um... 

See what I mean? Those thoughts just spewed forth and came out of left field. I wonder if I should invest in something like this,Portable MFA in Creative Writing (New York Writers Workshop). Or maybe even this, The Write-Brain Workbook: 366 Exercises to Liberate Your Writing.

Alas, I will carry on, somehow. Even though this is being played at a loud volume and distracting me...

Where was I?

Oh yeah, so now it's 11:26 and I really should go to bed.

Man, i need to get back into a more regular schedule. More tomorrow?

YES!