Thursday, September 24, 2009

So Here I Sit

in a Milwaukee (more exactly Oconomowoc) hotel, it's 12:19AM and I cannot sleep. So, here I am spewing thoughts from my head, once again...

Just kidding.

I think I have a serious insomnia problem, especially when I am travelling alone. It's not a good thing to have, especially when you are supposed to be able to stay awake for a "training session" of sorts. I say "of sorts" because I really don't think that it's going to do any good. I hope that I am wrong, but we all know that I am never wrong.

Again, just kidding.

Now don't get me wrong, this hotel is nice. It's a Hilton Garden Inn and seems to be fairly new, and even has a select comfort bed, which I don't know how to operate so I will have to read the instructions I guess.

Wish I was kidding.

Cool... I think I just dozed off there for a minute, or two. Maybe I should go find those instructions and finally lie my head down to sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to keep, may Angels watch me through the night and keep me in their blessed sight.

Good Night!

1 comment:

  1. Oh sure, don't write a post for like a year and then publish one every 5 minutes. Ok, so I'm exaggerating a little... but still.

    Oh, and I believe you have that prayer messed up. What happened to the "...if I should die before I wake I pray the Lord my soul to take" line? No wait... THAT'S the one that's messed up!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!