Thursday, May 22, 2008

What's Wrong With This Picture?




What Your Fridge Says About You



You like to be surrounded by things you love. You aren't exactly greedy, but you can be materialistic at times.



You are not careful with your money. In fact, you rarely think about how much you are spending.



You don't tend to be a very adventurous person, but you do surprise everyone now and then. You have a bit of a wild side.



You try to be responsible, but you don't always succeed. Your heart is in the right place though.



You are likely single - and a workaholic.

Everything seems to be okay, until that last line... I am very happily married, thank you very much!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like it had you up to the "single" point. LOL! I'd be afraid to do this one. Do they have a question about how many science experiments there are hiding in it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've done it, I'll post it later, but I can tell you that mine begin like yours, but at the end, it is said that "I'm likely to be married". Do they mean re-married?
    Seems they make mistakes in their conlusions, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!