Thursday, May 15, 2008

He Should Have Stayed In Sports...

I used to respect Keith Olbermann.

Now I just think that he is another whacked-out-liberal-that-hates-America-and-all-it-stands-for-looking-to-incite... something, I don't know what?

It doesn't really matter what you think of the sitting president of this country to me, you can love him or hate him. Some things he does I like, some things I don't.

The First Amendment of the United States Constitution states:

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

One of, if not, the most important rights we have as American citizens. However it does not give a person the right on a nationally broadcast station (granted his audience is only around 400,000 people) to treat the president with such disrespect. Especially, when he is speaking out of his nether region.

What an A$$.

Okay, I'm better now.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the comment on my blog. Yes, I definitely think staying on the island is better than being blown to smithereens. LOST makes me crazy sometimes. Too many things to follow. :)

    Regarding Keith Olbermann - what did he say? I do agree that some people in this country take the first amendment a little too far and say things in the name of the first amendment that are disgusting but I would hardly lump K.O. in that category. IMO

    Respectfully,
    "another whacked-out-liberal-that-hates-America-and-all-it-stands" (lol)

    ReplyDelete

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!