Sunday, May 4, 2008

The Floor Is...

...Not finished!

I am such a bad handyman, and in honor of my lack of "handy" skills, I present...

The Floor!

Hey there all you listeners readers out there. Glad to see you drop down to my level (Ha! I crack myself up).

Anyway, the Bug here has asked me to fill in for him, because of exhaustion I guess. Although how someone could get exhausted while doing nothing, or even less than that, is beyond my level of comprehension. Now, granted when he is working I get to experience the full weight of his, lack of, activity. Woo, he is a BIG boy. I can tell you from personal experience that I have yet to see a meal pass him by. Sure I heard a rumor about him not liking eggplant, but I can guarantee you that if it got to be past dinner time, the man would eat it raw.

Now, I understand that the Bug here doesn't really read what he has written, so why would he read this, right?

Hey Chunky, it's called moderation. If you are going to be walking all over me (Ha Ha!!) then you should be a little more considerate, don't you think?

Anyway, I have to commend the man for taking care of my sore spot. Granted it was probably his laziness and general sense of denial that mad me sick to begin with, but at least he fixed me up.

Let me tell you, when he finally gets the border in, then I'll look brand new! Granted any change would make me brand new, but I think you know what I mean. Now my buddy next to me in the living room is excited because he heard a rumor that I was getting refinished, and since we are bound together he figures he'll get a touch up as well. Although he is like me, not holding his breath waiting.

Smart Floor.

Okay, I have to run now, better yet I have a runner now (I really don't know where these are coming from). The man with a plan is coming back - probably for a late night snack, but you never know he might plug those power tools back in.

Kitch

P.S. - I heard that he was going to showcase me with pictures, in the near future. You might want to get on him about that - his memory isn't what it used to be.

Thanks for filling for me there floor "Kitch." By the way, when did you get a name?

Good night and God Bless.

2 comments:

  1. HA!
    'kitch' is great...what a sense of humor!!
    I wanna see the pix so get em up here soon please :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well tried! Talented post.
    BUT there's always a but.
    By sisterhood : Jenny (if you allow me) all together, we would like to read "the floor is F*I*N*I*S*H*E*D and N*I*C*E*" with pictures to prove it (just like alanem ask for) :)
    Just fix the date.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!