Saturday, May 3, 2008

Just So You Know...

I was showing you all my strong but silent voice yesterday.

No really, it was another one of those "voices" of mine.

We were playing the "Quiet Game."

At least that is what I am telling the "rules committee."

I wonder if they will buy it?

ANYWAY, I have tons to catch up on, BUT it probably won't happen today. Sorry. You see Cuddlebug is receiving her first Holy Communion today - then we're having a party for both that and Benjy's Confirmation - THEN we'll be playing on the in-laws new Wii! You just know that there is going to be some serious Guitar Hero III playing going on.

Oh and I still have to finish the kitchen floor - Jenni is running out of patience. (Go Figure!)

Speaking of which (the floor), I better get cracking otherwise Daddy is gonna be in BIG TROUBLE!!

Bye-bye

3 comments:

  1. Hey your lil trip sounds like it was fun...HA!
    I would not be able to get up that early, I would have more luck with just staying up until then & sleeping in the car.
    Wii's are fun, I got to play with my sisters a couple of weeks ago. Now I want one - yeah, like we have money for that!
    Hope your flooring fun goes well - it's always good to keep the wife happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to Cuddlebug! And yes, sir, GET THAT FLOOR DONE! I'm with Jenni.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go Cuddlebug! Be sure to make your daddy put up some pictures so we can see how pretty you looked today.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!