Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Is There Anybody Out There?

Hello, I am from the planet Zonar I have come to take away all of your stink beetles.

Why?

Good Question, and wouldn't you like to know the answer... Maybe someday I will share it with you.

Right when I am fat and happy living the life of luxury on Synod.

Now, where are they?


We here at the Galactic Listening Post just thought that we would share a little of what we get to listen to and read everyday. That being said, there are fewer and fewer of us to keep track of the alien life forms individuals, like these fine chaps from Zoltan.

So, who's in?

The money isn't the greatest, nor are the locations. However, if you want to write that great American Novel...

This ain't the place for that either.

You want to come here for the greater good of all mankind. Think of what that will get you...

At least we have cable.

*** Just a funny aside, spell checker didn't like some of my wingdings. Unfortunately, since I can't really read wingding, I don't know what I spelled wrong. Oh I am sure that someone out there may translate it into English, or French, but I can live with the spelling error. This time.***

Good Night and God Bless!

2 comments:

  1. Put your hands on your ears, Mhylibug! They try to catch your mind, quiiiiick!
    I can translate in french just the 10th word in the 5th line. It means "floor paving". Beaten at your own game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always thought that it would be fun to send emails translated into "food", and then have the other person have to "solve" the message. That was neet.
    Pax, EJT

    ReplyDelete

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!