Monday, May 5, 2008

Let's Talk About Prom

In honor of last weekend's prom for Andy (okay technically it was Megan's prom), I thought that I would let the pictures be the voice...


First off let us go back a couple of years (I can't believe that this was a year and a half ago). This is Andy and Megan.
Aren't they cute? I had the honor of being their chaperone driver. I don't think that they even tipped me. :-)



Next up, we have Andy a few months later, going to Prom with Kelly (a senior!). I even let him borrow the car, cleaned it up a bit as well.
I would have a picture from this past Homecoming, but let's not go there okay.




Here's the handsome seventeen year old... See what a year can do to a kid.


I remember when he was that small...


The lovely ladies... Not all for Andy.


The couples...Mom and son... Lauren and Megan, and some 'crazed' man...


Back to the couple of the hour. Two very good friends that really enjoy each other's company.

Okay, for this to work, remember that the pictures are telling the story... :-)


Previews...

Oh what to write about first...

5 comments:

  1. DIY projects can be exhausting...but think of the satisfaction!
    About six years ago we were forced to remodel our only bathroom (much mold behind walls) We did almost all of the work ourselves including a tile tub surround (fairly simple) and tile floor(not as easy). Two years later our house flooded TWICE in six months.
    We sold the house and the new owner TORE OUT the entire bathroom.
    That was a tough one:(
    The Prom pictures are sweet. It's always hard to believe when they get that big. Blessings, EJT

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the pictures!! What a handsome bunch of young men & women, although that er, strange guy...don't know about him! ;)

    Is that the oven you are under in your kitchen? Looks like tons-o-fun there...Not!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just like in a fairy tale! I would have been compeled to pay Olivier to be so elegant once in his young life, maybe in a couple of years (Please don't break my dream, it's just like we were in an other planet. Remind me where's yours I will send my olders to learn elegance and distinction!) Even money attraction wouldn't have been enough. That kind of party doesn't exist in fact, here. Of course, at 15/16/17 years old, they go on a date, but that's very informal. And no adults around! THE SHAME!
    And the girls! It's a contest? I haven't seen my daughter wearing a dress or something which is not made in jeans since 4 years!
    You're lucky parents, let me tell you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pics of the kids. For some reason my boys have yet to attend a prom, although I suppose it would help if they actually talked to girls.

    I think you should write about how you survived being crushed by a kitchen appliance.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ummm...are you balancing a refrigerator on your chest?

    The kids look smashing.

    (No pun intended there.)

    ReplyDelete

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!