Friday, May 23, 2008

ABC Meme!

Whoo Hoo! A Meme I can do, as long as I can recite the alphabet. :) My favorite French Blogger Catherine challenged/asked anyone to do this, so why not...

A- Andy
B - Benjy
C - Catholic
D - Danny (Disney was a close second)
E - Eucharist
F - Family
G - Goofy (both the character and the personality trait; I should mention that Grumpy was a close second here as well)
H - Happy (Not the dwarf this time, sorry.)
I - Idealist, I think.
J - Jessica (You know Jenni is here as well...)
K - Kaitlynn
L - LOVE MY WIFE
M - Maggie
N - Neurotic (who isn't these days?)
O - Optimistic (why not, I have so much to look forward to, here on earth and otherwise)
P - Proud of my family
Q - Quiet is a word that is generally NOT associated with me.
R - Roger - that would be me.
S - Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious (checking spell check, both computer and otherwise)
T - Truthful
U - Unique (again, who isn't? So does that mean I'm not?)
V - Vicious - unfortunately I do have this trait.
W - Weight, as in I NEED TO LOSE A LOT!
X - Xanth - This is always my answer for X, followed by Xanadu
Y - Young at heart
Z - Zinger - I am always quick with one, which sometimes leads to V, but is supposed to make people H.

Okay, that's kind of me in a nutshell. Now it's your turn, maybe I'll do one with a new twist later this weekend.

Bye-bye

UPDATE: -Spell-check had NOTHING for S, just so you know. :)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Mylhibug for doing it. Youre #1. If you do it twice, you'll also be #2! That means 2 places on the podium for mylhibug family!
    You're true to yourself for the most part of it. The fridge test says you're surprising now and then, they're right . The most surprising is V! Do we have to distrust? Between T and V you have to choose!
    Have a good week end. Blog a lot. Do it twice, pleaaassse.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!