Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Catching Up (a little at a time)...

On a little project... Before floor = white tile, After floor = pretty laminate.

Notice the time stamps. Yes, it did take me nearly a month of procrastinating, but it is done.

NEXT!


I enjoy these kinds of blog posts, because I don't have to think too much. Which is good. Right?






Here is Cuddlebug in her communion dress...


No Benjy or Jessie in this pic. Why? Glad you asked, because they were definitely there. They were singing in the choir, and we never got a chance to get all six together at church. Crazy mobs of people, let me tell ya!I like this picture, even if Katie doesn't look all there. I see my Cuddlebug and her crazy/ditsy/sharp-as-a-tack personality all rolled up in this one picture. Whereas you see a cute eight year old. Pretty cool that perspective thing, don't you think?


Katie and Monsignor Daniel Deutsch.



Finally, we have...

All Aboard the Disney Express! Yep my baby girl is in Disney World as we speak, probably dreaming of her dinner tonight with Cinderella and the other princesses. I'll have to post the picture that the in-laws sent up of Mags in her very pretty dress. Now if they could just get her to try a ride or two...



Off they go, to a wonderful world of magic. I am so jealous, but at least we will be going later this year in December. Woo- Hoo!!!

I think that catches us up. I promise to have more details later regarding all of these and then some - I'm like that you know. Right now, I am in need of my pillow, because 3am will be here before I know it.

Ugh.

Good Night and God Bless!

3 comments:

  1. Don't ya just love how he THINKS he's done with this project?!!? Hello??! Mostly done with the floor on one half of the kitchen. There's still the other half (sanding and staining), floor vents to put in, the removal of the head-banger stove hood, the repair of that ceiling - including new light fixtures, the removal of the stove in the island - including a new countertop, the repair of the wall behind the new range - including the addition of a new microwave/exhaust/and cabinet . . . does the list end? Yes, of course - and pretty much right about there. So, all three of you readers out there - do NOT be duped into believing for one moment that this project can be considered complete!!! I appreciate any extra nagging you would like to throw his way!!!

    hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hou la la! It isn't so peaceful in Mylhibug's family!!
    So, you're manipulating the truth by taking pictures from one side and forgoting the other. Nice job!
    I wanted to congratulate, I hesitate now.
    On the other hand, I have to congratulate you both. Cuddlebug is so cute! She looks single minded, with a frank look. How I would Alexandra have had a so beautiful communion dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahahaha!!!
    Jenni thanks for enlightening us - funny how there's always that other side to things :)
    The floor looks great Bug, now go and finish the job man! Sorry, but I'm a wife too so I gatta side with her...I've been there.
    But the floor really does look great!
    Katie is so stinkin cute - she looks stunning in her first communion get-up. You're gonna be busy when she gets older!
    God bless :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!