Saturday, January 9, 2010

That's One Creepy Doll

The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite insane. ~ Nikola Tesla

So the Christmas season has come to an end here and we have a strange new echo in the house. I also am at the beginning of the worst time of the year for me, personally, and for many others. You know what I mean, Christmas decorations put away, snow on the ground, cold temperatures and grey skies.

Yep, it must mean that my beloved Denver Broncos are done playing for the year.

What? Did you think I was going to go on and on about my mental condition? Shoot, I have plenty of time for that - stay tuned. I actually was looking forward to tomorrow, about five weeks ago. That was because the Broncos were in charge of their destiny, playoff-wise, but no, they had to throw a huge monkey wrench into my plans and lose to the Raiders (expletives deleted Raiders!) and Chiefs, at home.

Ridiculous.

So, instead of me talking smack about the Patriots and how we OWNED them earlier in the season, I have to talk about how the Broncos, once again, decided to break millions of hearts across the country - not to mention in Denver.

You know what? Life is too short for whining about some silly game that grown men play, right?

Instead, I shall show you something that, literally, just caught mine and Jenni's eye.

Too funny.




Who knew that the post office could be so creepy funny?

3 comments:

  1. Being a big baseball fan and supporting a team that breaks my heart every year (except 2005), I don't let sports control my moods.

    That said...that commercial cracked me up when I saw it. One of my daughters has been afraid of clowns from the time she was a baby. So, of course, I make sure I send her a birthday card with a clown on it every year...and I also find some really creepy clown dolls in antique stores all the time, which I can't help but buy and set up in her room when she comes to visit. Hmmm....maybe that's why she doesn't come into town that often. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That commercial is awesome. Of course, it's a love/hate relationship with it, but it's awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have a friend that really, really hates that doll from the 'Chucky' movies... Let's just say that she is probably happy that I have found one yet. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!