Sunday, January 10, 2010

Sunday Shots #9

A little bit of this, a little bit of that edition.


Nana and her two youngest grandchildren.


Maggie showing off her new purse, from her birthday (Nov 2)
Maybe this should be the finding old pictures to post edition.


If all my children go to Loras, by the time Timmy is there, he should be able to go for free, right?


"I just know that my ball is up here"


"Ages three and up, it says it clearly on the box three and up!"


Jessie and her aunt Jenni (and a counter of booze. )


Our attempt at a picture of all the grandchildren, minus Alli who couldn't make the trip this year. At least this one has everyone looking at the camera.
(from the left; Anna, Jessie, Maggie, Andy, Danny, Benjy, Katie, Timmy and Jacob)


That's it for this edition. Hope your day is swell!



4 comments:

  1. LORAS?!?!
    I'm a 1981 graduate. Wow!
    When did you go there? Small world. Fr. John Mary, ISJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. All those wonderful pictures, and all I can think to ask is DO YOU HAVE A CAVALIER?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute cute cute kids! Ok, I'm jealous...jealous that Nana gets to hold her grand-kids (I miss mine!) and jealous you have a counter full of booze. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Father, my brother and sister in law went there ('99, '00) and my son is currently a freshman ('13). He is really liking it, and we're hopeful that his remaining three and a half years go as well as the first semester.

    Karen, why yes we do. My in-laws have two, one like Quigley and the other is a ruby.

    Marey Ellen, I am glad that you noticed the kids before the booze. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!