Monday, January 4, 2010

Doctor Who-ville

Not only is the universe stranger than we imagine, it is stranger than we can imagine. ~ Sir Arthur Eddington

I don't believe that Artie up there ever saw episodes of Doctor Who then.

Don't get me wrong, I loves me some Doctor Who, and thanks to the 'world's greatest invention' the DVR, I am catching up on the end of David Tennant's reign as "The Doctor."





Here's a bit of the history, for those of you not in the know...




and finally, here's the "new" guy...





Jury is still out on him though.


3 comments:

  1. A fellow Dr. Who fan!

    I did a post about Doctor Who a long time ago and for some reason, that post is still getting hits on my blog.

    When my kids were young (and before there was DVR and we didn't have a VCR) it was on late on at 10:00 on Sunday night. So, we would put the kids to bed, pop some popcorn and then wait...one, two, three...two little ones would be climbing on the sofa with us, eating popcorn and watching the show.

    The kids are all grown and they still watch Dr. Who. My son is in college and has been hooked on it for the last four or five years. It never gets old, IMO. I love the oldest shows because if you look carefully, sometimes you could see the zippers in the costumes of the aliens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's a copy of the post I wrote a while back.

    http://me414.wordpress.com/2008/08/01/dr-who-finale-tonight/

    One of my favorite episodes was the "Blink" episode. Creeped me out!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwmJSfydILA

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Doctor Who, and in fact, I am watching the second part of the series five finale, where the good Doctor regenerates to the young kid. :) Not sure if I am up for the change. I just hope they keep up he good work on the writing.

    Oh, Beware the weeping angels (LOVE that episode)

    ReplyDelete

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!