Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Introducing...

The Disney Files! *loud applause*

That's right, I'm going to take a little foray into the wonderful world of Walt Disney, specifically Walt Disney World.

Why am I going to do this?

Because I can, of course. Also, because I feel that I can share some of my experiences with anyone that reads this. I can tell you what it feels like to have a whole lot of things go wrong, and share the rights and wrongs when that happens. Most importantly though, I can share with you my family's experiences when it goes so right.

My plan is to do this once a week, probably on Wednesdays, you know for alliteration purposes, plus it will give me a chance to give you some good quality stuff, maybe even with pictures - I have plenty of them.

So, what do you think? Good idea? Only time will tell I guess.

Oh, just so you know, this isn't just going to be my experiences, I will have my kid's thoughts, Jenni's and my in-laws (they just didn't know about it, until now), as they are reading this.

Surprise!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!