Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Colonial Conquests

Discovery Channel has a show called The Colony on. I had never seen it before tonight, but had heard a few people mention it and say that it was pretty good. Want to know what I thought? Lots of commercials, especially the new Gatorade one.

As for the show, interesting. Basically they put a group of people together, from what I gathered in the show I watched, in a post-apocalyptic world. Then they let the "fun" begin. I'm not sure how "realistic" it is, with all the camera crews, etc. but from what I saw, it looks like only a couple people really know what to do.

Like I said, it was only one show. Will I watch it again? Maybe. Will I schedule it on my DVR? Nope. It didn't really grab me, except maybe that Gatorade drink.

Now that looked interesting.

2 comments:

  1. UHGGG! You and my husband! Oh, and I'm guessing a few other people or it wouldn't be so incredibly popular. John loves the G2's, frankly they taste like kool aid pretty much to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's a reason that I watch very little television.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!