Monday, May 25, 2009

And Then There Was Doubt

Didn't really want to watch it, but, so far it's not too bad.

I myself am guilty of pre-judgement, I'm afraid. I didn't want to see it, because I really had no interest in the subject matter, but now I am actually enjoying it. I'll let you know more later.

Nuggets are currently leading 61-53, in case you are reading this live - in which case, you really need to get a life. Seriously.

Well, the movie just took an interesting change of pace. Meryl Streep is quite the cynical old sister, now isn't she? Is she right, or is she wrong? Now I have to watch the rest.

See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!