Tuesday, May 26, 2009

666

Just noticed that this post is number, 666. (gasp!)

I need some good thoughts for this one, and you can be rest assured that it will immediately be followed by number 667. 

No, I'm not superstitious, I just don't like that number. Period.

Speaking of that number, have you ever ridden down that highway? I believe that it is in Colorado and Utah. I've seen signs for it, but I don't believe that I have ever actually been on the highway. In fact, I had heard that they were going to rename the highway. That is probably being silly, especially since it has been around for a long time.



Here is some more historical data, if you are interested


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!