Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Finally!

Little Miss Katie started playing softball this year.

So did a lot of other girls.

Some games can be painful to watch, but it's all about the learning process and mostly about having fun. So we deal with it.

Tonight, they played like twelve-year olds that have been playing the game for three or more years.

Simply put, they rocked!

16-4 was the final, but that didn't matter, because the girls were actually playing the game, and getting good hits. They were also being very patient at the plate.

Compared to that first game, a month or so ago, it has been an awesome transition.

So to the Batavia Heat, U10 girls softball team, I lift my glass of water to you.

Well done!

1 comment:

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!