Tuesday, April 28, 2009

This Is The Post That Never Ends

yes it goes on and on my friends. Some people started writing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue writing it forever just because...This is the post that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends. Some people started writing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue writing it forever just because...This is the post that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends. Some people started writing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue writing it forever just because...This is the post that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends. Some people started writing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue writing it forever just because...This is the post that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends. Some people started writing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue writing it forever just because...This is the post that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends. Some people started writing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue writing it forever just because...This is the post that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends. Some people started writing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue writing it forever just because...This is the post that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends. Some people started writing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue writing it forever just because...This is the post that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends. Some people started writing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue writing it forever just because...This is the post that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends. Some people started writing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue writing it forever just because...This is the post that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends. Some people started writing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue writing it forever just because...This is the post that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends. Some people started writing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue writing it forever just because...This is the post that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends. Some people started writing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue writing it forever just because...This is the post that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends. Some people started writing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue writing it forever just because...This is the post that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends. Some people started writing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue writing it forever just because... 

Shoot me now!

3 comments:

  1. My boys loved to wake me up with a very similar song BLARING on the TV. LOL! And now I have it stuck in my head. Again. Thank you, Roger. I'm sure to sleep well now. grrrrrr ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post. Some of your finest writing to date. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damama - At least I didn't include the music to sing along with.

    Jeff - You can't believe how hard it was to work on this piece de resistance (I know that is incorrect, but I roll that way)

    ReplyDelete

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!