Friday, April 17, 2009

Playing With My Mind

I actually thought of something a little more insane, believe it or not, but went with this title. 

Why? 

I have no idea, especially since I am not really playing with my mind at all. 

Weird, I know.

For now though, please just follow along and see if I make any sense at all, because if this works it will mean a whole new world to me, and we're not talking Disney either. 

What is it I am talking about you ask? 

Well, I just realized that I have a super secret email address that I can send blog posts to. I know, I can be a little slow on the uptake, but once I start catching up, watch out!

Now all that is left is for me to push SEND and we'll see what happens.

Bye-bye!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, it actually worked the way I envisioned it. Cool. Ain't no stopping me now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure I follow you, Roger.
    Maybe, I'll "catch up" later.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a post via email, Catherine. So now I can post more. Because that's what the people wanted. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!