Saturday, December 1, 2007

Welcome to December!

December 1, 2007 a weird weather day, to say the least. We had some pretty cold weather (about 15 degrees F), some very windy weather (gusts over 40MPH), some sleet, some snow, a little bit of rain, a lot of rain... All we needed was some sunshine and we would have had the whole gamut.

I, of course, was at work for most of it, except when it was about 20 degrees with 40MPH gusts, and sleet. That was the time I chose to leave the office - I have a great knack for timing, don't you think? Now after scraping an eighth of an inch of ice off of my car in that crap, I next had to get some gas, because I sure the heck wasn't going to get stuck running out of gas in that weather.

Too distracted to finish, so... I will now go and bathe myself, or is it shower myself, and maybe try again later.

If not, see you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!