Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Only 3 'Til 100!

“Christmas casts its glow upon us, as it does every year. And it reminds us that we need not feel lonely because we are loved, loved with the greatest love there has ever been or ever will be.” ~Ronald Reagan

Wow, almost to 100 blog entries, what can I say other than....

Don't really know. I'm not really speechless, just don't have anything to say. Other than look for a fabulous entry come number 100! Either it will be a list of 100 things about me....

Or...

A blog entry that is exactly 100 words.

Pretty cool, right?

“He who has not Christmas in his heart will never find it under a tree.” ~Roy L. Smith

Now knowing how lazy I am and can be, I would be looking for the 100 words if I were you. :-)

Not much else, so... I will leave now.

Bye-bye!

“I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year.” ~Charles Dickens

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!