Saturday, December 29, 2007

100 Things

Here it is!! My 100th post, and what a fun trip it has been. I think. Anyway, to honor this accomplishment, I have come up with a list all about me.

I know you are excited, right?

100 Things about the Bug.

  1. Born on October 12, 1967
  2. Born in Orlando, Florida
  3. Married to Jenni
  4. Father of three boys ( 17, 13, 21mos.)
  5. Father of three girls (10, 8, 5)
  6. Is a Roman Catholic
  7. LOVES Disney World. (going back in 2008!)
  8. Is a MAJOR FAN and ADDICT of Diet Coke!
  9. Teaches Sunday School to Kindergartners (12 years and running strong.)
  10. Loves to write.
  11. Loves to read.
  12. Loves listening to a wide variety of music.
  13. Thinks his wife is a saint.
  14. Has a good relationship with his in-laws.
  15. Rarely sees his parents or brothers, due to the fact that they live so far away from each other.
  16. Has two dogs and one cat.
  17. Has more computers that don't work, at home, than do.
  18. Loves the movie "The Princess Bride"
  19. Really enjoys the music by Rush.
  20. The Denver Broncos are his favorite football team. Period.
  21. Favorite Baseball team is the Cincinnati Reds, followed closely by the Colorado Rockies and the Chicago Cubs.
  22. Favorite Hockey team is.... the Colorado Avalanche, followed closely by the Chicago Blackhawks.
  23. Favorite basketball team - none, don't really care about the NBA, but will take a peek at the Denver Nuggets, on occasion.
  24. Does not like eggplant
  25. Loves Beef Stroganoff, especially when made by his lovely wife.
  26. Loves Macaroni Salad - a family tradition, going WAY back. (I think)
  27. Does not like changing cat litter, but loves his cat.
  28. Likes pop music, but doesn't like to admit it.
  29. Finds it amazing that he is on number 29 and has nothing more to say...
  30. Thought of something... Likes to read Terry Brooks
  31. and Stephen King
  32. and Clive Cussler - after being recommended by his mother.
  33. Likes Dry heat
  34. Wonders why he feels like moving to Alabama - no dry heat there!
  35. Loves getting Diet Coke as a gift.
  36. Loves Snicker doodles.
  37. Likes Science Fiction.
  38. Likes his new iPod touch.
  39. Does not have nice things to say about some people, and will keep it to himself.
  40. Really hates petty spread sheet BS.
  41. Probably gave away answer to number 39 - Oops!
  42. Hates being away from his kids.
  43. Hates hotel rooms when his kids aren't around.
  44. Hates writing in the third person, and vows to change on the next item.
  45. I think that hate is a very strong word, but I think it totally applies to the previous three entries.
  46. I am a HUGE fan of Looney Tunes cartoons - okay, maybe not that huge, but I do enjoy Bugs Bunny and company every now and again.
  47. I absolutely love the Lord of the Rings trilogy, and I plan on watching all three, extended, movies back-to-back-to-back. (Yes the family will be gone. :-( )
  48. Thinks emoticons add, something, but not sure what.
  49. I would love to take Jessie to see Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus, but cannot afford the tickets.
  50. I am amazed that the "Achy-Breaky Heart" guy has quite the talented daughter. But hey, that's Hollywood, I guess.
  51. I am in support of the Writer's from the WGA.
  52. I am socially Conservative and tend to vote for the Republican Party.
  53. I consider myself a Libertarian though.
  54. Clarence Thomas is one of the most under-rated Justices on the US Supreme Court.
  55. I like the new Cheerios snack mix --- maybe a little too much.
  56. I have high cholesterol and have started a new drug.
  57. I am Bi-Polar to some, Manic-Depressive to others and suffer from Anxiety to even more.
  58. I take Paxil to control #57. It works, and my family appreciates it when I take it.
  59. I'm thinking about going back to school for a Psychology degree. (What!!)
  60. I am 60% through this and think it is funny, that I have said 31 other things since I couldn't think of anything else to say.
  61. I prefer Borders over Barnes & Noble.
  62. I like books.
  63. I think I would like eBay a little too much, so I stay away.
  64. I like Fanstory, but think that it isn't as helpful as it used to be. So, I haven't been there as much lately.
  65. I tried to read Faulkner, once again, and failed, again. I will try to refrain from that for another 25 years, at least. Maybe then I will appreciate it, although I doubt it.
  66. I am enjoying Kurt Vonnegut, so far. I think that Douglas Adams probably enjoyed him as well.
  67. I enjoyed reading The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy" by the aforementioned Mr. Adams.
  68. I think that J.K. Rowling is an excellent writer, and I wish I was half as good (and half as wealthy!) as she.
  69. I don't think that the Harry Potter books are evil or promote witchcraft.
  70. I think that Dan Brown wrote two very quick and fascinating reads. Both full of Hooey, yet entertaining nonetheless.
  71. I like to blog - but suspect I will learn to hate it, when the pressure of a new post EVERY DAY in 2008 starts to mount.
  72. I like Tequila.
  73. I like Corona Beer.
  74. I like Starbucks Frappuccino's, but think that Starbucks is the spawn of Satan. I see a conflict there.
  75. I love to snow ski.
  76. I love the Rocky Mountains.
  77. I pray for my family constantly.
  78. I am insulted by GPS, but still enjoy not having to think - too much.
  79. I love maps.
  80. Thomas Jefferson and Benjamin Franklin are personal heroes of mine.
  81. I think Global Warning is real, but I seriously doubt it is man-made.
  82. I think that all politicians should be fired, or at least, not paid as handsomely as they are for doing what they do.
  83. I like soup.
  84. I like good bread.
  85. I like watching children learn new things.
  86. I love watching my children grow up, and dread the day when they will move on.
  87. I love the smell of rain as it approaches.
  88. I would love to go to the moon, or at least in a spaceship.
  89. I always wanted to be a Supreme Court Justice. And a pilot.
  90. I am fascinated by people, and find watching them to be therapeutic.
  91. I am quite intraverted, initially, then I can be quite annoying.
  92. I can count to ten in four different languages.
  93. I don't take too many things too seriously, especially work, which might explain....
  94. I should explain #93, but I don't really want to waste that much space on it, here at least.
  95. I think it is sad that more votes will be cast for American Idol contestants, than for the presidential candidates.
  96. I think it is even more sad that people seem to care more about "Reality TV" than reality itself.
  97. I don't like to shave, but Jenni and the kids like me to, plus it itches after a while.
  98. I love my life and wouldn't change a thing, not even the bad parts.
  99. I love my wife and children more than any other humans on this great big planet of ours.
  100. A profound ending is probably required here, but I cannot think profoundly, so this is what you get: I enjoy watching the television show Stargate Sg-1

Pretty lame ending there, I know, but I had to stop it somewhere. Besides those of you that know me, know that no truer words were spoken with that last sentence. :-) Hope you all fill enlightened and maybe you even learned a thing, or two, about me. Now back to your regularly scheduled blog...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!