Thursday, December 6, 2007

I tried

but I cannot edit/fix the fact that some words were cut off on the previous post, sorry. So, I figured that I can post them here, and if you really care, you will know where they are.

So that wasn't too bad, I guess. Although I did have to turn my filter on for my searches. Especially when I was going to use my dog Zoe's name. Nothing like having a bunch of naked lady pictures show up on the monitor at 6:30 in the morning.Anyway, there you have it, and if you are seeing this, it means that Blogger doesn't mind the format, etc... since I am doing this via Google Docs.

Hope that helps the confusion... no, really, I do. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!