Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Snow!!!

Yea, the first 'big' snow of the seaason! We got about five inches, I would guess maybe more of the beautiful white powder! Gotta love it!

Okay, I know, not everyone loves snow and truth be told, I will be cursing the stuff come February, maybe even January if the meds don't work. :-) Let's put it this way, on a scale of 1 to 10, January rates a -3. I hate January, hate it, hate it, hate it.

Lucky for us, it is still December, so all is still calm and bright... A song in the making, no doubt. :-)

I think that this has happened before, but I completely forgot what I was going to write, and write about. Is senility prominent in people my age? Don't think so, but something is up, for sure. Back to snow talk....

Snow (Hey Oh) by the Red Hot Chilipeppers is a great song. At least in my humble opinion.

EL was so excited about the snow, and driving in the snow, and getting whitewashed that it was very hard to figure out how old she really was. Kind of cool, when you think about it. I mean how many people get excited about driving in this stuff? Or shoveling it? Or getting buried in it by your roomates?

Yes, we did send her for her "random drug test" right after that, but...

I find it amazing how fast the time goes the closer we get to the end of a year. Especially when planning a social calendar... dinner over there, dinner over here, to gift, or not to gift. These are not only the questions that come up during this time of year, but also the things that we have to deal with.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!