Friday, April 15, 2011

Fun Monday - Bible Favorite

Welcome to round three of my hosting of Fun Monday!

I figured with us going through Holy week, why not go with a little religion, makes sense, right? So this week, I am looking for one of three answers (gotta give you choices). Please share with the group one of the following; your favorite book in the Bible, your favorite character in the Bible, or your favorite biblically based movie.

So what do you say? Want to join us this week? Then sign up below and we'll all have a great time sharing.


4 comments:

  1. Not really a quote, but during these difficult and trying times, we must remember that God doesn't give us more than we can handle. We can't forget that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joining in the fun this week! THanks for hosting Roger!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for giving us such great topics. http://sandyanndee.blogspot.com/2011/04/fun-monday-bible-favorite.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't forget to solicit a host for May! You did a great job with April.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!