Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Back to the Gym

Wow.

Staying away from the gym for more than a week was a bad thing.

Going to the gym tonight was actually not nearly as bad as it could have been.

Needless to say, I will not be missing a week again.

Basketball night is tomorrow, can't wait.

The electorate in this country is both lazy and stupid.

The sun feels absolutely awesome, just saying.

Jessie has track meet number two this weekend, hopefully we won't need to thaw out like we did after track meet number one. From the looks of it, the temperatures will be warmer but the rain might be wetter.

I'm still miffed at the fact that SGU has been canceled - loved that show.

Netflix is one of the greatest inventions ever.

If you are wondering about the rain being wetter bit, it didn't rain at the last meet, hence it will be wetter.

Your welcome.

I wonder if I could do this for a thousand words?

Nope, I'm done.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the reminder that I need to add more movies to my Netflix and get to the gym tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!