Monday, June 22, 2009

Ooh Yeah!

Now that I have set myself up, it is time to knock myself back down again.

I really have no idea what that means but I thought that I would just throw out a bunch of words and see if I could make a sentence, or two.

Success!

So, Jon and Kate, are going their separate ways... Don't care. I mean I feel bad for them and their marriage, but I really could care less about them. I have seen the show once or twice, and to be honest, I get more drama in my neighborhood every day than I see on that show. Now, I wonder what will happen. Not really.

Besides, I'm still way too addicted to the Food Network! For sure.

Or the Science Channel, or ESPN, or Disney, or... I have too many other options.

On the work front, we are in the process of learning how to be LEAN. In other words, they think that squeezing just a little bit more out of that stone, called the work force, will produce something.

Back to television. Have you ever seen a show called 'Bridezilla's?' What the heck is wrong with those women? I mean I know that people act differently around the camera, but get real. If I found out that Jenni had done something like that, I would probably not want to have married her. And that's the kicker, the husbands-to-be have no idea until after the show airs, weeks or months later.

Remember that comment/promise I made about reading everyone else's blogs... Well, this weekend I was really busy, and... Maybe when the baby comes I'll have more time. Or at least in the hospital? Maybe I should just wipe the whole slate clean? I'll feel guilty though. Decisions, decisions.

Enough for tonight, no more torture for you! Stay tuned for the big 700th post extravaganza!! (yeah, I didn't just set myself up there now did I?)

God Bless!

2 comments:

  1. I've never seen 5 minutes of Jon and Kate so I can't comment. But I'm not surprised they're splitting up after 2 years of being watched under a microscope on national television. But gee, it seems that in this case money didn't buy happiness. What a surprise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeff - Jenni and I saw an episode, and both came away with the feeling that they need some counseling. She's too much of a nag, and he's too much of a limp wrist. Kids are cute though. We then saw the Duggars show 18 and counting, or something like that. And they seemed way more grounded than most families I've met.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!