Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Lots of Ideas

I just wish I had the time to share them with you, because I just know that it would serve all the world's problems, without even trying. I've got dozens of friends,...

Okay, I'll stop. Mostly because I don't want to get Styx to sue me for using their lyrics without recognizing them for their lyrical talent. Plus it was only paraphrasing, honest.

Can you tell that I looked at the clock and realized that I forgot to post something for my Blog365 challenge? I mean I am coming to the halfway point, so there is no stopping me, right? I do have to make a mental/written note that it might be wise to have a few of these bad boys in the tank for future use, especially in about a month.

Anyway, I'm going to bed now. See ya!

2 comments:

  1. Ha! Styx got nuttin on you, Roger! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't even dream of trying to post 365, but I commend you for sticking to it. Now, get crackin on solving the world's problems!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!