Thursday, March 12, 2009

More Answers

Because the demand I have some more answers for you! Thanks to Colleen over at Mommy Always Wins, you will soon find out the following:

Did you & (or) your wife ever think you'd have seven kids? Roger's answer: I always wanted to have six children, all girls. I even had them named: Samantha, Tabitha, Jessica, Rebecca, Veronica and Jennifer. One out of six ain't too bad as we do have a Jessica, and thought about naming one of our daughters Rebecca. Jenni put the nix completely on Samantha and Tabitha, saying something about "Bewitched." Veronica was never a big favorite of hers either, and we couldn't very well have a Jennifer Jr. - too weird.

But seven? Nope, can't honestly say that I ever thought that we would have that many kids, because Jenni was strictly a four blessings and under kind of girl.

Actually, we both agreed to being open to whatever blessings that God decided that we could handle, and we are thankful for every single one. Of course, Jenni has mentioned that she thinks this future child might just be our last blessing. There is always that saying that goes something like this "Wanna make God laugh, tell Him your plans."

Plus, we only have three girls.




You can learn many things from children. How much patience you have, for instance. ~Franklin P. Jones

*More tomorrow; answers for my Sister In-Law.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!