Monday, March 16, 2009

I Know I Promised, But...

I'm having a hard time thinking straight lately. I think I need to take some time off, but we're getting into a crazy time of year with soccer and softball - for two daughters. Which means the earliest we can take off and go somewhere would be mid-June. Oh wait, then there are various summer camps for the kids. That takes us to July, and well I'm pretty sure that we aren't going anywhere that month, except maybe the hospital. Which means that we won't be travelling for, probably another month, or three. Then it's school time, and birthdays and Christmas. Before you know it, I'll be taking the last two weeks of the year off, because I never found any other time to take it.

Maybe I'll just call in sick.



*This has been stream-of-consciousness theater*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!