After milling around trying to think of something to write about, I decided that I would write up a list, not a list of resolutions, Per Se, more like goals.
Are those the same things?
Anyway, I thought I would list some goals of mine for the next year, and beyond. Now, hopefully some of them don't take until beyond, but you never know.
1. - Read Moby Dick, I got this inspiration from Holly the Anglophile Football Fanatic. It figures I would pick this novel, right? But I hear it's pretty good.
2. - Write everyday. In fact, I'm going to try and do the whole Blog365 thing again. Hopefully I won't get really, really sick again. Let's put it this way, all I needed was the dirt.
3. - Try to be more social network savvy. That means Twitter, and Plurk, Facebook and Stumble Upon - sorry no links, too tired, or lazy, you pick your own word.
Hey lookit that - It's 2009 on the east coast, so my time is running out - or maybe I'll have a list of three. :)
4. - Exercise, no seriously, I need to exercise. No excuses. None. Nada. Zip.
5. - Eat better, kind of goes along with number four, don't you think.
6. - Be less critical of teen aged boys, well it's worth a shot, right.
7. - Read more, maybe even a classic a month - now that would be some fun!
Okay, it has become resolutions after all that hard work and thought to avoid it. Hmmm.
8. - Get my own dot com, just because it's the thing to do.
9. - Get myself a customized website, or at least improve upon this one.
Cool, this Doctor Who episode reminds me of Lifeboat, that classic Alfred Hitchcock film that takes a good look into humanity and how it deals with stress. If you haven't seen it, you should. In fact...
10. - Watch Lifeboat(1944), it's a classic. Or you could always watch this Doctor Who episode from Series four called Midnight. It's freaking brilliant! Trust me on this one.
Okay, twenty-eight minutes until a new year, and eight hours until Mass.
11. - Should be number one, Pray more, and go to adoration.
12. - Get Jessie's room finished, well started and then finished.
Okay, that's a start, so now I must go pop the champagne and watch Dick Clark bring in the New Year, oh wait, he already did that. I get the local people that seem to have been tipping the ole eggnog themselves, if you know what I mean.
Happy New Year everyone!! I look forward to seeing you all succeed and ave your dreams fulfilled in 2009. Okay, that might have been a bit thick, I think. :)
See ya next year!!