Thursday, December 11, 2008

Best of plans...

So, I had this grand vision of posting a daily blog of our trip to Walt Disney World...
Guess what? It didn't happen. I am currently sitting in the resort watching the rain come pouring from the sky, listening to some Disney movie (Cheeteah Girls 2), watching the two youngest run around between the two rooms, Jenni sleep, Andy is frantically searching for his Cubs hat, Benjy and Dominic are playing football - at the beach, I did mention that it was pouring rain, right?

Whew. How's that for an update.

I would show you some photos, but... the USB cable that I brought along for the ride, is the WRONG USB cable. Yikes!

I am capable of uploading from the camera phone, but...


as you can see, the quality is, eh.

But it's still "magical."

More later, the rain is stopping and we have places to go. :)

4 comments:

  1. Sorry about the duplicate picture, I forgot I posted that one already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When do you guys head back?? You've been there ages...and I'm not jealous or anything....

    ReplyDelete
  3. We head back after a full day on Sunday. That drive home is gonna blow, especially with the colder weather up north. I shivering now, better go turn down the AC. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry it rained on you. I'm impressed that you all made the best of it anyway!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!