Wednesday, January 7, 2015

When is there too much Government?

In my honest and most humble opinion, there is ALWAYS too much government. Period.

Now, I didn't know any of the founding fathers personally, but I have read a bit of their work, and I can honestly say that I do not believe that they would approve of the government forcing a child to take chemotherapy, against her parents wishes.

Apparently Connecticut disagrees with me, and I assume the founders of this great country. I am also pretty sure that I would fight this with every inch of my body and soul if that is even possible. Why won't the government allow the parents to seek another opinion? Is the young lady's life in that much of an imminent danger situation that she has to be basically medically kidnapped from her home to receive this medicine?

This is when there is too much government, and I would love to hear someone say otherwise, while still sounding sane. Who knows, maybe you will enlighten me a bit.

Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!