Monday, May 20, 2013

The Disney Princess Poll, round two

Welcome back to the

 Nondescript female protagonists in an animated Disney movie, hierarchy not requisite poll. (aka The Disney Princess Poll).

Round Two.

Last round had the dog "princesses" going up against one another, with Lady from The Lady and the Tramp comfortably beating Perdita from 101 Dalmatians.

16 to 11.

Meanwhile in the other poll we had Maid Marian from Robin Hood battling the child princess from Disney Junior Sofia the First, and I'll be honest here in saying that this vote was a lot closer than I thought it would be (18-9) - lots of Disney Junior viewers read this blog apparently. To which I say COOL! I will make extra certain that my language is rated G, PG-13 at the worst.

So now comes the big vote, there are eight different battles going on in this round, so let's get to them, shall we?


























There you go, your round two competitors, good luck choosing one over the other, some of these are going to be tough, and only get tougher.

Thanks for participating and I'll have results in a couple of days, so now go up and vote, and if you have already, get your friends to vote too.

UPDATE: Link for brackets

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!