Friday, May 31, 2013

Disney Princess Poll, round four

Time for round four, finally! Hey life gets in the way occasionally, what can I say? Okay that was a lame excuse, I shall make no more. So welcome one and all to round four of the


Nondescript female protagonists in an animated Disney movie,
 hierarchy not requisite poll. 
(aka The Disney Princess Poll).

The last round wasn't too kind to many competitors as there were a few blowouts, and fewer voters as well - what's up with that? I think it had something to do with when I released the poll, too late for many and since I am not always on your mind, many of you didn't even notice. 

Sad Face.

Not really.

We all have lives after all.

Go here to see how we are progressing along, if that interests you. I will tell you that the next two rounds will be elimination rounds as half of the competitors in this round will not make it to the next, and so on...

Enough rambling, here are your choices, have fun and don't forget to tell your friends!











Happy Voting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!