Tuesday, April 30, 2013

The Great Pixar Feature Film Poll, round five

I believe that we have reached the quarterfinals, or would it be semifinals?

Regardless, we are down to our final six films. All of which are great films, in my humble opinion.

The results from round four are as follows:

Finding Nemo, narrowly beat up with 20 votes to 18, so the will move on to face the other undefeated feature film...

Monsters Inc., which easily dispatched Toy Story 3. I'm not sure if it's because of all the hype that the new Monster's University is getting or not, but this was a tough choice for me, and I am surprised that it didn't appear to be for others as the final tally was 23 votes to 15.

Next up we have four films that will be fighting it out for the chance to get to the loser bracket championship - if there is such a thing.

The Incredibles took care of Ratatouille by the score of 23 to 15 and will face...

Toy Story, who took care of Wall-E 25 votes to 13. I thought Wall-E would fare better, alas it wasn't the case as Toy Story is coming on strong.

So, the match ups this week are as follows:














Now go out and vote, and don't forget to poll your family members and invite your friends! For family members, feel free to send me an email or include their votes in the comments below. Let their voices be heard! The polls will close on Thursday.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!