Saturday, April 20, 2013

The Great Pixar Feature Film Poll, round one

Hello one and all,.

Welcome to round one of the Great Pixar Feature Film Poll!

Now like many of you, I have enjoyed all of the Pixar films that have made it to the big screen, some more than others. I decided  to see what film would generate the most votes in a double elimination tournament of all thirteen films that have been released to date.

Sounds like fun, doesn't it?

The seeding process was completely random - I used some fancy computer program that generated an entire bracket for me, you can see it here if you want the details, but it is not necessary for the purposes of this humble blog.

All you need to do is vote.

Here, at this blog.

I will do all the hard work of keeping track. Okay I know it really isn't that hard, I hope. I will then give you the results and the next round match ups, comment with your predictions, test your skill.

I'll keep the polls up for roughly 48 hours, to give any stragglers a chance to get their vote in, and allow me a little leeway, in case life gets in the way - or something.

The seeding is as follows:

  1. Ratatouille (bye)
  2. Monster's Inc. (bye)
  3. Cars 2 (bye)
  4. Cars
  5. Toy Story
  6. Toy Story 3
  7. Wall-E
  8. Up
  9. Toy Story 2
  10. A Bug's Life
  11. Brave
  12. Finding Nemo
  13. The Incredibles

Like I said, random.

No bias.

Double Elimination.

Let round one commence!




















Thanks for voting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!