Wednesday, April 24, 2013

The Great Pixar Feature Film Poll, round three

Welcome back to the tournament ladies and gentlemen, have we got a barn burner going on here!

Okay, no barns are getting burned and to be quite honest, I have no idea why I wrote that. Let's get to the tournament results from round two and the match ups for round three, shall we?

We shall.

First, a recap of the standings, which were chosen by random. In other words, I am not owning that.



  1. Ratatouille (bye)
  2. Monster's Inc. (bye)
  3. Cars 2 (bye)
  4. Cars
  5. Toy Story
  6. Toy Story 3
  7. Wall-E
  8. Up
  9. Toy Story 2
  10. A Bug's Life
  11. Brave
  12. Finding Nemo
  13. The Incredibles


Okay, got it? so in the first round we had Up beating Toy Story 2; The Incredibles beating Cars; Finding Nemo beating Toy Story; Wall-E beating A Bug's Life, and Toy Story 3 beating Brave. 

This lead to the following:

Ratatouille - 13
Up - 21
So Up moves on...

The Incredibles - 16
Finding Nemo - 18
Finding Nemo continues on...

Monster's Inc. - 27
Wall-E - 7
Monster's crushed the competition...

Cars 2 - 2
Toy Story 3 - 32
All I can say is OUCH!

Toy Story - 25
Cars - 9
Cars has been eliminated from the competition, which is a huge surprise in my humble opinion, but the voters have spoken...  

So now we have round three, are you ready?

How about now?

Ready yet?

Okay.

We're in the losers bracket for this round, which means that whichever film loses is eliminated.













Happy Voting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!