Monday, December 21, 2009

Supreme

Funny things went through my mind when I saw this word and spent the next sixty seconds typing away a minor screed about this whole health care thingy...

"I am supreme!" screamed president Obama as his health care package passed through the senate with promises of saving America from herself and making this country one that he could be proud of once and for all. Meanwhile the American people all are wondering, "Who named this guy God."

Anyway, now you get to spend a minute doing the same thing, if you so desire. If you go to the site oneword.com, they have a timer that will keep you honest even. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!