Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Oh My Head!

No, there isn't anything wrong with it, it just hurts from various things in the news and on various blogs. So, you know what that means? Time to share!

If you use a USB device, like a thumb drive, beware of dangerous viruses! Of course, if you get one head on over to Virus Stompers and get said virus stomped. Thanks Jeff, for sharing this important information.

Want to see some awesome pictures o Glacier National Park? Go here and feast your eyes. You might want to book your next vacation there after seeing them . Trust me.

I wouldn't want to be in Tiger Woods shoes right now.

One of the funniest commercials , as of late! "Sorry Billy, Happy Pony is on, and I'm not missing Happy Pony." I nee to thanks Janet for bringing this to my attention, via Plurk.

Speaking of Plurk, here is a video that talks about the differences between Plurk and Twitter .

There is all kinds of political stuff out there right now between the whole Af-Pack war and health care. I will not be adding links for those, since I figure tat you already know where I stand and besides, it's boring.

I just noticed something weird... My keyboard likes to drop letters at random, it is very annoying, especially since it makes me look like an idiot in the whole spelling thing, of which I am not. Granted I'm not as good as Jenni, but I' not bad either.

With that, I send you off with a holiday tune . Enjoy.


1 comment:

  1. Cool! Thanks for including me on your "various things" post. Sorry I helped make your head hurt.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!