Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Stem

Today's word, and yes it turns out that oneword.com is a daily word challenge, was the word stem.

Yeah, that's what I said as well.

Remember that the challene here is t wrte, whatever, for one minute and see what you get. I would love to know the word in advance and maybe even get in a little research, etc. Except that would be defeating the point. So with that, I present you my thoughts, in one minute, of the word stem...

I took the stem of the tire off and thought that maybe that wasn't a good idea, unfortunately the air was all let out and I was now stuck on the side of the rode with a flat tire, worse than that, a flat tire without a stem to keep it in.

Now it's your turn...


3 comments:

  1. You're an overachiever, aren't you? I'd go with "The apple has a stem." Done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd say your problem stems from making a bad decision.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like a challenge! Here goes...

    I didn't know how to fix the problem I was facing. The stem of the entire situation happened when the stem on my favorite wine glass broke in half and I don't know how that happened. Perhaps there was a crack in the stem or maybe some steam hit the stem...all I know is that I'm stymied over the stem problem.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, this is the section where you tell me that you LOVE me or HATE me... Either way, please drop me a line and don't be a stranger.

Have a GREAT day!